It has only been a week or so since I got back from the Phoenix trip. An awesome one as usual. I left out mentioning the town of Datil and Quemada on that journey. I don't want to leave those two out. Datil has a very nice little store/gas station/café right on the main road, it is small and has a clean bathroom. I didn't eat at the café but there were some bikers that had stopped and were eating there. The food smelled good. Datil is about a half hour from Magdalena. There is a sign across the street from the store that says "Keep pets and children close. Wolves in the area." Interesting. Skeeter didn't get out of the car on that stop, I would heed that sign. Good place to stop despite "wolves in the area" warning.
Quemada is an interesting looking town just a ways down the road from Datil. I didn't stop there. I didn't get pictures at either town but I will next trip. Great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment