Friday, October 11, 2013

Mountainair, NM On the Road

Going through the town of Mountainair, NM, this was on Wednesday October 2, there is a curve near the middle of the town, where apparently folks from the area can set up to sell their goods. I was excited when I saw there was a pickup with a big trailer parked with all kinds of things laying out for sale. He looked like he came in from off the ranch somewhere. There were old tin cooking utensils, coffee pots, plates, cups, very old heavy iron pots with lids, old bicycle, old sewing machine, well I keep saying old, everything was old. The only thing I came away with was a western looking heavy brass ashtray, which I now have listed on eBay if anyone happens to like that kind of thing. It is pretty cool.
So keep a lookout when traveling through Mountainair, NM. On the left side of the road at the curve!
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment